Skip to Primary Navigation Skip to Primary Content Skip to Footer Navigation

Business Licensing

Below are specific licenses we have available online.

Paid business licenses are good until December 31st, in which you will need to renew. Please contact Michael Henke at or 435-654-3223 ext. 105 or Melannie Egan at or 435-654-3223 ext. 106 if you have any questions regarding business licensing

Nightly Rental Applications

Residents wishing to provide overnight rentals must meet the following criteria:

If you have questions about any of the information above, please call the City Planner’s office at 435-654-3223 ext. 105.

  1. Obtain a Midway City business license which must be renewed annually.
  2. Register with a local property management company (list provided below).
  3. Rental property must be located in the Transient Rental Overlay District (TROD) of the City.
  4. Rental properties located in the TROD and in any zone except the RESORT ZONE AND COMMERCIAL ZONE must receive approval for a Conditional Use Permit

Property Management Companies



Midway Vacation Properties
Kyle Wharton
41 West Main, Suite 5
Midway, UT 84049

Summit Commercial Real Estate
435-654-1400 x 318
Brad Lyle
380 East Main Street
Building B, 2nd Floor
Midway, UT 84049

Frost Property Management, LLC
Jamison Frost
93 South Main Street
Midway, UT 84049

Malinda Powers
37 West Main
Midway, UT 84049

ECK Property Management
Ellen Eckersley
784 W Resort Drive
Midway, UT 84049