Town Square Master Planning Process
Midway City is currently gathering public feedback on the future of Town Square. Please review the key points below along with the design concepts document.
- The purpose of this master planning process is to identify a long-term vision for Town Square.
- The master planning process includes the involvement of a steering committee with representatives from the city, the community, and Swiss Days.
- The process has included a survey and two successful community open houses.
- The two concept plans were created to help illustrate ideas or possibilities for Town Square in hopes of generating community feedback. All feedback is welcome.
- No final design has been identified but will be developed at the conclusion of the public comment period. The final design will then be presented to the City Council for their consideration.
To View Town Square Concepts Please click HERE
Please email all comments to Luke Robinson with the Midway City Planning Department
All comments will be passed onto the Town Square working committee and design team.