• Decoration Rules. No tape strong enough to cause damage, nails, staples, or hooks should be used.
• Loss, Theft, or Property Damage. The Renter assumes liability for any loss, theft, property damage, and/or personal injury that may occur while using a Pavilion and shall be responsible for the payment of any and all damage to the area of use, including the structure, furnishings, fixtures or equipment, whether caused by the Renter or the Renter’s guests, exhibitors, attendees or contractors.
• Securing the Facility. Renter agrees to properly secure the Town Square Pavilion by ensuring that all windows and doors are locked, and all lights are turned off.
• Supervision of Children. No child should be left unattended in the Pavilion for any reason at any time. A person
over the age of 21 must accompany any groups or individuals.
• No Endorsement. Midway City’s grant of permission for a group to meet in a Pavilion in no way constitutes the
City’s endorsement of the policies, practices or beliefs of the organization or individual(s) using the Pavilion. No
advertisement or announcement implying such an endorsement is permitted, without written consent by the city.
• Problems During Rental Period. Renter agrees to promptly call building maintenance at (435) 671-7387 if any
problems arise while using a Pavilion. If the problem is the result of the Renter’s conduct- or the Renter’s agents,
employees, licensees, permittees, contractors, subcontractors, or invitees- Renter agrees to pay a rate of one hundred dollars ($100.00) per hour, with a two (2) hour minimum, for maintenance services. Such charges may be deducted from the damage/cleaning deposit if the problems occur at the Town Square Pavilion.