City Building Rental
Town Hall and Community Center Rental Information
The Midway City Town Hall and Community Center are public buildings that are available to rent for events and meetings.
Please see below for important information in regard to rental policies and procedures.
Midway Resident Fee: $350 daily rate/$75 per day discounted rate up to 2 consecutive days.
Non-Midway Resident Fee: $550 daily rate/$100 per day discounted rate up to 2 consecutive days.
Midway Resident Fee: $200 daily rate/$50 per day discounted rate up to 2 consecutive days.
Non-Midway Resident Fee: $300 daily rate/$75 per day discounted rate up to 2 consecutive days.
Midway Resident Fee: $50 per day
Non-Midway Resident Fee: $75 per day
Small Meeting Room:
Midway Resident Fee: $30 per day
Non-Midway Resident Fee: $50 per day
Microphone Use Fee: $25
Cleaning/Security Deposit: $500
- Buildings are not available for rent on Sundays.
- You must have a Midway address to qualify for the resident fee.
- The person who completes and signs the reservation application will be the responsible party. No keys will be given to a third-party.
- No alcohol is permitted at events.
- Building must be left in a clean and neat condition.
- Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance of event to receive refund.
- Events must end by 10pm
- Building reservations are accepted up to 183 days in advance of event.
- $500 cleaning/security deposit is required.
For a complete list of booking policies, please see the Facility Use Agreement below.
Town Hall maximum occupancy is 525. With tables and chairs the maximum occupancy is 250. Seated maximum occupancy is 350.
Community Center Large Hall maximum occupancy is 170. With tables and chairs the maximum occupancy is 80.
Community Center Conference Room occupancy is 25 people chairs only. With conference table and chairs occupancy is 12-15.
Community Center Small Meeting Room occupancy is 10 people.
Piano is available upon request in both buildings.
Tables and chairs are provided in both buildings. Renter is responsible for set up and take down of table and chairs.
Please complete the appropriate forms below and follow the instructions on the forms for submittal.
You will need to complete both the Application and Facility Use Agreement for submission.
The Town Hall and Community Center are public facilities owned, operated and administered by Midway City. The renter agrees to respect the ground, buildings, furnishings and equipment.